Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Cookie Recipe
Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Yields: 12 cookies | Serving size: 1 cookie | Calories: 271 | Total Fat: 21 g | Saturated Fats: 12 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 21 mg | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Dietary fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 11 g | Protein: 5 g | SmartPoints: 12
- 3/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup finely shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the flax seeds in a small bowl and add the cold water. Whisk until well combined, and let stand for 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in a large bowl and sift together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until combined and add the flax mixture. Whisk well.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and stir until well combined. Fold in the dried blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet in even spoonfuls. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned. Allow to cool before serving.
Video: Blueberry Muffin Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
How to Write a Lifestyle Blog
9 Easy Ways To Clean Up Your Diet
Whos In Charge When Childcare Falls Through
How to Grow a Small Business
How to Steal Margot Robbie Style
Wacky world records that will make you puke
How to Become an ATM Technician
Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
10 – Gore Hone ki 10 Sabse Acche Cream – 10 Best Fairness Creams in Hindi
Just Half of Nursing Home Staff Getting Flu Vaccine
3 Vows Every Pet Owner Should Take