How to make Caponata - Recipe by Laura Vitale - Laura in The Kitchen Episode 62
Mar 9, 2019
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Cook Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 35
2 tbsp. olive oil
chopped red bell pepper
1 1/2 c. chopped zucchini
chopped red onion
1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
12 oz. chopped tomatoes (about 1 1/2 cups)
2 tbsp. chopped garlic
3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 lb cubed eggplant, 1 chopped red bell pepper, 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini, 1 cup chopped red onion, and 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme. Saute until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add 12 oz chopped tomatoes (about 1 1/2 cups), 2 Tbsp chopped garlic, and 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar and cook 4 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. (Makes 5 1/2 cups.)
- Serve with grilled chicken.
Video: Eggplant Caponata
The research could help conservationists
Sarah Parish Interview
The Pros and Cons of Friend Groups
Low Vitamin D Doubles Your Risk For Dementia—Are You Getting Enough
Parents Feeding Choices May Raise Babys Risk for Celiac Disease
31 Best MAC Lipsticks You Should Consider Getting
Festive Fruit Compote
Erdem’s FallWinter 2019 RTW Line Combines The Designer’s Turkish and British Heritage
I Wont Let RA Sap My Energy: Dan’s Story
How toGet Baby Soft Feet atHome With Simple Ingredients
How to Buy Fleece Jackets
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:33 / Views: 61183