Blue Cheese Potato Salad!
Grilled Potato Salad with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
May 26, 2012
Blue cheese gives this creamy grilled potato salad some punch, making it a flavorful summer side dish.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 40
1/4 c. aged sherry vinegar
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 c. blue cheese
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
14 oz. watercress
- Place potatoes in 8-quart saucepot and add enough cold water to cover. Add 2 tablespoons salt and heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and boil 10 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are just cooked through but not soft. Test by piercing a potato with a thin skewer or toothpick; when skewer meets some resistance but can slide all the way through, drain potatoes immediately. Potatoes can be drained and set aside at room temperature up to 4 hours ahead.
- In medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, shallot, mustard, blue cheese, and 1/3 cup oil. Vinaigrette can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours ahead.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on high.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of each slice with remaining 3 tablespoons oil, then sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Place potato slices on hot grill grate. Grill 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides of slices, turning over once.
- Place watercress on large serving platter. Top with potatoes and green onions. Drizzle vinaigrette on top. Serve immediately.
Video: Perfect Potato Salad - 3 Ways | Jamie Oliver
6 Beauty Products Dermatologists Say You Should Actually Splurge On (And 5 You Shouldnt)
How to Prevent Dry Nose and Throat Due to Oxygen Therapy
How to Buy a Suitable Road Bike
50 Bachelor Pad Decor Design Ideas For Men – Cool Objects Of Curiosity
3 Ways to Age Metal
Thieves steal priceless Swedish crown jewels, escape by motorboat
How to Choose Between a Pet Protection Agreement and a Pet Trust
The 11 Best Audio DownloadsCDs for Walking Workouts and Music to Buy in 2019
How to Take Care of Your Own Car
Steal This Topknot Trick From Rachel McAdams’ HairStylist
This Bar Carts Best Days Are Ahead of It
Date: 06.12.2018, 18:07 / Views: 85553