Passwords Plus for iOS - Creating a new record
How to Automatically Generate Passwords on iPhone or iPad
This wikiHow teaches you how to use iCloud Keychain on your iPhone or iPad to generate unique passwords for your favorite apps and websites.
1. Enable iCloud Keychain.
2. Tap a "Password" field.
3. TapUse Strong Password.
4. Save your changes.
Enable iCloud Keychain.iCloud Keychain is an iCloud feature that manages the passwords you use on your Apple devices. If you’re not already using Keychain to keep track of your logins, here’s how to enable it now:
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tapKeychain.
- Slide the switch to the On (green) position.
- Be extra careful never to lose your iCloud password. Using Keychain prevents anyone at Apple from being able to access your passwords in the event of an emergency.
Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.It’s the white icon containing a blue compass with a red dial. You’ll usually find it on the home screen.
- If you want to create a unique password for an app instead of a website, open that app now.
Go to a website that asks you to create a password.Go directly to the page where you’d type in your desired password. You can generate a password for a brand new account or an existing one.
- If you’re creating a password for an app rather than a website, go to the part of the app that allows you to create or change the password.
Enter a username if you’re creating a new account.
Tap the ″Password″ blank.You’ll see a message at the bottom of the screen that says ″iPhone created a strong password for this website.″
TapUse Strong Password.It’s the blue button. This adds the randomly-generated password to the password field(s).
Follow the on-screen instructions to save your changes.Your new password will be saved to your iCloud Keychain. You’ll be able to log in to this website or app without manually entering the password as long as you’re signed in to your iCloud account.
- You can view your saved passwords quickly by using Siri. For example, to view your wikiHow password, say, ″Hey Siri, show me my wikiHow password.″ Siri will verify your identity and then display the password.
Video: Top 5 Best FREE Password Managers (2018)
Top Tips for Sensitive Skin
How to Write a Summary
3 Ways to Prepare Asparagus
So who comes out on top It all boils down to personal taste, but in my opinion Chipotle wins hands-down. The ingredients seem fresher, which to me is worth the slightly higher prices. But Chipotle definitely has no answer to the queso from Moes ... and that might bring me back when Im feeling the urge
Sabrina Dahan Fall 2019 Wedding Dresses
Thigh Tattoo Ideas-20 Famous Tattoo Designs for Thighs
How to Manage College Life
Things you should do to make yourself feel better
Little Ways to Burn Calories All Day
Ranchero Mini Meat Loaves