10 Clever Tricks To Look Good WITHOUT MAKEUP!
How to Be Attractive Without Makeup
Many people want to feel attractive and look their best. Some wear makeup to enhance their appearance, but there are many ways to be attractive even without makeup. Taking care of your skin, exercising, and eating healthy are all great ways to be attractive without makeup. Other ways to be attractive without makeup include polishing your appearance and being confident.
Taking Care of Your Skin
Wash your face with a facial cleanser daily.Keeping your skin clean will help it stay clear from blemishes and look its best.
- If you have oily skin, you might need to wash your face in the morning and at night.
- If you have normal, dry, or sensitive skin, you might only need to wash your face at night before bed.
- Choose a cleanser specifically created for your skin type, such as oily, dry, or normal.
- To wash your face, using clean hands or a wash cloth, gently massage the cleanser onto your facial skin using circular motions.
- Continue massaging the cleanser on your skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
Use a toner after washing if you have oily skin.Toner helps keep your skin looking fresh longer.
- To use, soak a cotton ball or pad with toner and gently apply all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- If you have dry skin or sensitive skin, you might choose to skip using toner. Some astringents contain alcohol, which can further dry out skin or irritate sensitive skin.
Exfoliate your facial skin 1-2 times each week.Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, revealing fresh healthy skin underneath. Since exfoliation involves scrubbing, it can be harsh on skin. That is why you should not do it daily.
- Exfoliate your skin after cleansing by gently massaging the facial scrub on your cheeks, chin, and forehead. Rinse and pat your skin dry with a towel when done.
- For normal to oily skin, exfoliate twice a week.
- For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate once a week.
Moisturize your face after cleansing and/or exfoliating.Applying a moisturizing lotion or cream to your skin can help it look soft and smooth. All skin types can benefit from moisturizing. Just choose a moisturizer that’s right for your skin type.
- It’s also important to moisturize your entire body. Body lotion should be applied after bathing or showering.
Get at least eight hours of sleep every night.Sleep is important for a healthy body and mind, but it also helps you look your best. When you don’t get enough sleep you might have dark circles under your eyes. Without sufficient sleep, you’ll also look tired, which is not as attractive as a well rested face.
- Get in the habit of going to bed and waking up around the same time every day. Doing so will help you feel more rested.
- Create a good sleep environment by resting in a dark room at a comfortable temperature with televisions, phones, and other devices turned off.
Apply sunscreen daily.Protecting your skin from sun damage will help it look healthier and more youthful longer.
- To save a step in your skincare routine, you can use a moisturizer with SPF in it. There are lotions and creams for both the face and body that contain SPF.
Polishing Your Appearance
Keep your eyebrows neat.Pluck stray hairs to keep your eyebrows tidy and looking their best. You can also shape your brows to achieve a specific look.
- Pluck stray eyebrow hairs whenever you notice them. You might see one or two stray hairs every day or only every few days.
- Avoid over-plucking your eyebrows. You don’t want to end up plucking too many hairs so that you barely have any eyebrows left to work with.
- After plucking and/or shaping your eyebrows, lightly brush them with an eyebrow brush. This will give them a neat and tidy look.
Take care of your lips.Keep your lips moisturized daily for a soft and smooth appearance. Moisturize and prevent chapped lips by applying lip balm daily. You can apply the lip balm several times a day, as needed.
Choose a flattering haircut.Having a great haircut can really transform the way you look, as well as how you feel about yourself. Read Choose a Haircut That Flatters Your Facial Shape to learn about which hairstyles are most flattering.
- Talk to a hair stylist about the right haircut for your face shape and hair texture.
- Getting a haircut with layers is a great way to add volume and movement to your hair, which can make you feel more attractive.
Clean and condition your hair regularly.Washing your hair regularly keeps it clean and can help it look shiny and healthy. Some people choose to wash their hair daily, while others only do so a few days each week. Do what works best for your hair.
Keep your fingernails and toenails nicely manicured.You don’t need to wear polish on your nails for them to look nice. Simply keep them trimmed and filed for a clean and attractive look.
Wear outfits you feel comfortable and confident in.Whatever your personal style, choosing clothes that make you feel comfortable and confident is a great way to look more attractive. Read Choose Good Clothes for ideas on developing your own style and look.
- Choose clothing that you feel comfortable wearing. You will carry yourself with more confidence when you feel comfortable in your clothes.
Add accessories to your outfit for a touch of personal style.While some people like wearing makeup to feel more dressed up, others use accessories to accomplish the same thing. Jewelry and hair accessories are easy ways to dress up an outfit.
- Accessories are a great way to put your own personal touch on an outfit. Learn more about how to accessorize.
- Accessories can include all types of jewelry, handbags, hair clips, headbands, scarves, and footwear.
Carry yourself with confidence.You can be confident by being comfortable with who you are and how you look. People tend to see confidence as attractive.Being confident is always attractive, with or without makeup.
- Smiling is an easy way to display your confidence. Plus, people often rate others as more attractive when they are smiling.
- Maintaining good posture is a great way to carry yourself with confidence.
- Having a positive outlook on life can help you feel more confident.
Exercising and Eating Healthy
Eat healthy as often as possible.Maintaining a healthy diet can help you look more radiant and more attractive.
- Healthy foods include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, seafood, lean meats, and low fat dairy.
- Junk foods should only be eaten as occasional treats, limited to once a week at most.
- Learn more about healthy eating by reading Eat Healthy.
Reduce the amount of salt and sugar in your daily diet.Too much salt in the diet can lead to water retention and bloating.Excessive sugar consumption is unhealthy and can cause skin blemishes.
- Too much sugar can also lead to weight gain, diabetes, and other health problems.
- Sugar is found in many drinks, including soda and juice. Limit how often you drink these types of beverages.
Stay hydrated.It is important for your body to stay hydrated throughout the day. Drinking water or other healthy fluids is an easy way to remain hydrated.
- The average adult male needs about 13 cups or 3 liters of water or fluids daily. The average adult female needs about 9 cups or 2.2 liters daily.
- Drinking water can help your skin look better by helping it appear less dull and more radiant.
- If you don’t enjoy the taste of plain water, add some lemon or lime slices to your glass to flavor the water naturally.
- Drinking tea is another flavorful option for consuming fluids throughout the day.
- Fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon or spinach, also provide fluids and keep you hydrated.
Work out at least five days each week.Exercise gets the blood pumping, and sweating can clean out your pores. Working out is great for your health, appearance, and confidence.
- An easy way to start exercising is to take 30 minute walks or 20-30 minutes jogs daily.
- Try signing up for a yoga, spin, or dance class. Many classes are offered through gyms, park districts, and the YMCA.
- Other workout ideas include hiking, biking, and joining a team sport.
- Learn more about getting started with a workout routine by reading Start Working Out.
QuestionHow can I become attractive in school?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBeing attractive mostly depends on how comfortable you are with your appearance. If you feel attractive, you will seem attractive. You don’t need to wear makeup to look attractive, but you should do whatever makes you feel confident. Lead a healthy lifestyle, look after yourself and remember that you are perfect just the way you are. Don’t change yourself for anyone.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make my eyes look bigger and more attractive without any makeup?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGetting at least eight hours of sleep every night will help your eyes look brighter and more alert. Being well rested also helps your eyes remain wide open when you are awake, which can help them appear bigger.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I smooth dry skin if moisturizer makes it worse?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can hydrate your skin from the inside out by drinking water throughout the day. You might also try applying a bit of extra virgin coconut oil to dry skin areas in place of regular lotions and moisturizers.Thanks!
QuestionWhat do I do if I try all of these suggestions but I still don't feel attractive?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFeeling attractive has a lot to do with confidence. When you are confident in who you are, that confidence radiates outward. Feel good about who you are and you are likely to feel more attractive as a result.Thanks!
QuestionMy hair is very thick. Will it look like a triangle if I layer it?Bear BearCommunity AnswerIf you have really thick hair and no layers, your hair can look like a blanket. Talk to your hairstylist about a layered mid-length cut that will lighten up the weight on the roots and add some movement. Just don’t over layer, then your hair will become a triangle.Thanks!
||The following actresses are beautiful even without make up, why? Because they take good care of their look. Watch now.|
- Good grooming and hygiene can help you look and feel more attractive.
- Minimizing sugar in your diet can improve the look of your skin.
- Drinking water throughout the day helps your skin stay hydrated and look healthier.
- Have fun with clothing and accessories to create an attractive look that reflects your personal style.
- If you have bags under your eyes then that means you're not having enough sleep and need to be more hydrated. With no bags under your eyes, you most likely will feel better.
- Be natural that will make you more beautiful, just by yourself. Like the way you are.
- Confidence is an amazing way to feel good about yourself and look more attractive.
- You don't need makeup or anything else.
Video: How To: LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH NO MAKEUP
Plums: Nutrition Facts
The Best Worst Looks At The MTV MovieAwards
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Setting Boundaries: How to Set Personal Boundaries and Boundaries in Relationships
Best Dressed at the 2019 Peoples Choice Awards
Hungarian Camerawoman Apologizes for Kicking Refugees
Alternative Treatments for Mental Health
How to Get Pregnant
The Real Reason Michelle Pfeiffer Disappeared from Hollywood
Wearing Colour In The Office Leads To Pay Rises Promotions, Study Shows
Which mystery man is Jennifer Aniston smooching
Spring Spotlight Sweepstakes Official Rules
59-Year-Old Christie Brinkley Returns To Swimsuit Modeling After A 30-YearBreak
4 Foods That Will Help Flatten Your Tummy