5 Ways to Improve Your Laser Game
How to Become Good at Laser Quest
Do you want to play in Laser Quest tournaments or against members and marshals? For that you need to improve your Laser Quest skills. The following tips will help you whether you want to play professionally or just don't want to seem inexperienced at Laser Quest.
Play Laser Quest on a regular basis.Remember that practice makes perfect. Get used to the pack that you have to wear and know how to play and know the rules, there's nothing more embarrassing than you being chucked out of a friend's party or tournament.
Know your equipment.Call the different parts by their correct name, don't call the sensors 'flashing lights'.
- If you are going to play in a tournament, research some of the Laser Quest champs and know their tactics.
Know the arena.If you spend all of the game at Laser Quest trying to figure out how to get around the arena, then you're not going to get many points.
- Ask the marshal beforehand if you can look around the arena in a tournament.
Know the packs/vests.If you play regularly, you'll soon know which packs work better than others.
- To know if your pack has a low battery, look at the screen on the back of your gun where your name comes up. If it's got a dim screen, it could mean it's low on battery.
Know the opponent's tactics.If they are camping in one spot, try to tag them until they leave so you can claim the best spot.
If you notice someone with a 'God Pack' then it's sometimes best just to totally avoid them because chances are you will get tagged if you try to attack.
Stand sideways.It is a lot harder for your opponents to tag your front, back or one of your shoulder sensors if you are standing sideways.
Never stop tagging.If you are constantly tagging someone and they are only getting a few tags on you then it's more likely that you will hit them first.
Watch your back and make sure no one is tagging you from behind.
Find your opponent's weak sensors.For example some packs may have weak shoulders. If this is the case try to tag their shoulders instead of their other sensors.
Be accurate, at most arenas you get accuracy bonuses and you could get up to 100 more points.Make sure you don't tag walls or anything for no reason.
Don't abuse the equipment, don't throw your laser on the floor, hit it against the wall, or take your pack off for no reason.
If your pack is broken go and inform the marshal.You won't be in trouble because you haven't broken it. Most packs are prone to breaking.
Follow the rules.People respect people who play by the rules plus they won't have a reason to discredit you if you do win the game.
Become a member if you are not one yet.It allows you to get a few bonuses and discounts.
- Be interested in laser quest
- Be sociable with the members and marshals
- If you become a member you can get discounts and access to special members events
- Don't be a sore winner.
- If you don't win don't be a sore loser.
- some members may seem way too advanced for you to play against. Don't be intimidated, they are all friendly and are very happy for you to join in.
- Some people may think that laser quest is lame or nerdy. Ignore what they think, laser quest is fun. Admit to liking laser quest and just carry on playing it.
- If you get a bad pack a few times don't think that you are bad at laser quest and quit. You're most likely are good at laser quest.
Video: Laser Tag Techniques
Hilary Duff shared the hard truth about her pregnancy
20 Healthy Low-Carb Snacks To Curb Hunger
Mary Katrantzou for Topshop SpringSummer 2012 Collection
Sessions recuses himself from future investigations into Trump campaign
How to Create a Journal on Your Android with AHG Cloud Note
How to Use the Georgia Child Support Calculator
TLC Star Whitney Way Thore Takes On Body Shamers With This Powerful Instagram Photo
How to Protect Your Home When You Are Away
This Family Is About to Spend an Entire Month Exploring Disney World
Can HGH Really Help You Grow Muscle, Burn Fat, and Delay Ageing
Raising the Bar: Everything You Need to Know About Canyon’s New Grail Bike
This is the Perfect Temperature for Your Heat StylingTools