Make your salads stand out with The Best Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing. This fresh and flavorful dressing is ideas for dressing up dogs 2018 the perfect complement to crunchy greens and other favorite salad fixings.
If you’re like me, your refrigerator is packed with condiments, salad dressings mainly. I seriously can’t help not buying every brand new flavor that shows up in the stores. My weakness is anything with jalapeno and avocado. I can’t help myself.
However, even with all those choices, I keep going back to homemade salad dressings. They are always the best. You just can’t beat fresh lemon juice and salty Parmesan cheese mixed together with mayo!
This literally comes together in minutes. The most work you’l do is grating a bit of cheese. So easy.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Make sure to use crunchy greens, it’s the perfect match. I also love radishes in my salad. Their peppery flavor goes a long way.
Store the dressing in a mason jar in the fridge for two weeks. It won’t last that long though.
It’s lick the spoon and the bowl good.
Other Salad Dressing Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Recipe from: Created by Cathy Pollak for NoblePig.com | Serves: 1-1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan (use the good stuff and shred yourself)
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (start with smaller amount and add more to your own tastes)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon, Worcestershire and Tabasco to a medium sized bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Beyonce pictures, a tribute 2019
Haircuts for round faces shoulder length 2018
Prom dresses mermaid pink 2019
Long sleeve mini wedding dress 2018
Designer hat is great accessory 2018
Mary kate olsen hair 2018
Fashion dresses for kids 2018