Baked Pistachio Crusted Salmon Fillet
Pistachio Crusted Baked White Fish Fillet
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 fillet | Calories: 248 | Total Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 45 mg | Sodium: 220 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 16 g | SmartPoints 7
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) white fish fillet (sole, flounder or halibut are good choices)
- 3 tablespoons ground pistachios
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt & pepper then rub around the fish to distribute evenly.
- Cover the fish fillets with the pistachios well. Pat the pistachios towards the fish to make them stick well.
- Lay the fish on an oiled baking pan then drizzle or spray fish with extra-virgin olive oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the middle oven rack.
Video: Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Kate Moss Designs a Clothing Line for Equipment
MyLifeInShoes: Camila Carril explains why choosing your shoes first always works
Quiz: Are You Addicted to Sugar
How to Repair Your Damaged Reputation at Work
Decorating with Blue
Productive people take time off
How to Make a Kapha Ayurvedic Tea Recipe
Newer Forms of Insulin Make for Easier Diabetes Management
A Back-to-School Checklist for Sleep
How to Build a Log House
9 of the Best Places In America to Watch the Total Solar Eclipse This August
Style Spy: Summer Vacation
Rihanna Revealed the Official Release Date of Fenty Beauty